This week our NPD team held a very valuable and successful food development day.
2016 saw an expansion to our product categories and we want to do the same in 2017.
Our Food Development day was led by a Michelin Star Chef, Fabrizio Morelli, who focused our ingredients around fine dining.
Here at GCL we are constantly pushing ourselves to find more things which we can manufacture for our customers.
This image gallery gives you a little insight to what our factory is capable of when it comes to the manufacturing and production of these creations.
If you have any queries or sample requests, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please see menu below:
- A Trio of Pork: Pork belly, Sausage and Spareribs served with apple chutney and a marsala wine reduction.
- Home made linguine pasta with king prawns and dunja cherry tomato, topped with crispy rocket.
- A seared duck breast with moldova salt and cracked pepper crust, garnished with sakura mix dressed with a grain mustard and honey dressing.
- Our home made ravioli filled with aubergine caviar salted ricotta cheese basil, served with a tomato coulis and fresh basil.
- A ballottine of chicken breast, filled with smoked scamorza and mozzarella porchetta, served with a paprika sauce.
- A duck breast that is oven baked in rich wine, topped with a glazed pear.